Tuesday, January 12, 2016

12/14/15

Well I have my new companion elder Hammond. He's from Utah and is a pretty cool guy. He played baseball and football in high school and rocked a mullet. We should get a lot done this transfer together so
that's going to be fun. I also have a goal to make banana bread weekly and learn to make pallea. So it should be a transfer full of good food if all goes according to plan! AND I skype home in like 11 days or something like that! That's weird....should be a fun time to see everyone! I'm not sure exactly at what time but I will keep you updated. I'm trying to plan some fun things for the district this Christmas. We have three new missionaries and I think it might be tough on them. I'm the only one in my district who was has had Christmas in the mission. So hopefully nobody gets too trunky. We just played some basketball, it was the first time in the mission where we have actually played so it was super fun, makes me excited to play when I come home! Hopefully not in soccer shoes though. We played 21 and being a big man playing that isn't very fun because this was pretty much a no rules game so I got hacked soooo much,...we don't really have any progressing investigators as of now but hopefully we find some. This area has been rough. That's okay though, better me than someone else! Anyways, I love you guys!

Elder Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment