Wednesday, December 9, 2015

11/23/15

Well I'm still in Spain! We went to the mall today for pday and I was tempted to buy things but I didn't buy anything. I did buy some Burger King though and it was expensive and not worth it but that's fast food for you. Also today we went to a castle and a big Jesus
statue. I don't feel like typing so I'm talking to Siri and she's typing everything for me so there might be some mistakes because she's not perfect like I am but that's OK. #firstworldproblems 


Yesterday was Sunday and we went to church, but my companion wasn't feeling good and he couldn't do anything after church so it was a slow night. It's starting to get cold here... and I'm kinda sweater less at the moment...my two sweaters I brought on the mission have shrunk so they don't really for me well... I promise I haven't gotten bigger!!! They shrunk!! I jammed my finger playing soccer so my CTR ring doesn't fit me anymore.. It's been over a week and I still can't wear it! It bugs me! I've worn that ring for a year straight almost and I feel naked without it. 
I hope all is well back home, I love you all, and you're all in my prayers.




Poor missionary food

No comments:

Post a Comment