Friday, January 16, 2015

Last week in the MTC!


Short email this week since I used all my time sending pictures. Same old same old over here. Can't belive it's my last week in the MC! I'm going to the mission home on Tuesday and spending the night. And i met my mission president this week, he was here for a meeting. He seems like a cool dude. 
Ummm so yeah it's last pday! That's strange. I think i email again monday because I'll miss pday next week. Maybe I'll email when I get to mission home and tell you my area and companion and whatnot. Im excited to leave but nervous because i still don't really speak spanish... I hope my companion speaks some english!! 
Miss and love you all. Send letters to my new address once i get it! I love letters. I hope all is well. 
Adios!

Madrid Temple.




No comments:

Post a Comment