Thursday, January 8, 2015

Another week down here in Spain! Crazy. Feels like I’m on a different
planet time wise, for those of you who say that latest Matthew Mcconaughey
movie about space, its kinda like that. I’m on the planet and you guys
are on the spaceship and I’m gone 2 hours but its like 3 years for you
or something...Im not sure. I’m not a physicist… yet. I’m working on
it.

Anyways some of the hermanas here think I’m a philosopher and some others think I’m the next Steve Erwin... so that’s interesting. So we teach "investagators" and two nights ago I came up with the good idea to sing to ours! For those of you who have heard me sing, it’s a bad thing. I chose the song Love One Another, and lets just say my investagator and I were laughing so hard we were crying... it was terrible. I just like to believe it was the spirit that brought the tears. I’m going to some big soccer stadium in a hour...apparently its a big deal but I cant remember the name of it.

I’ve decided the hardest part of the mission are these two things: 1. Spanish 2. Soccer. I was not born to play soccer. It’s a fact. I’m slowly improving though, same goes with the language. But come on!! Why do I need to know about 2 past tenses! How is there two!? There is only one past! Unless your Matthew Mcconaughey in that movie... then you might have like 6 pasts.... anyways. I hope everyone is doing well!! Food here in the cafeteria is ehh. But I survive. I eat kiwis a lot... 3 at lunch yesterday. I think I ate some moldy peppers in my salad too the other day but I seem to be alive still. Well i guess next week is my last week in the MTC......... that’s awkward considering I barely speak Spanish! And apparently everyone in Malaga speaks differently and they don’t use "s" or something bizarre. I bought some lucky charms last week from an American store and I’m not proud about how much they cost me. I know chase would be disappointed knowing how much I spent! I got the package with
beef jerky! Thats like gold out here. I want to eat it but I don’t want it to disappear so i just suck on it.... strange, I know. I love and miss you all. I need to think of some sort of cheesy signing off now line to put at the end of these. Also I miss basketball. Sorry no pictures this week...next week! Just imagine a picture of me looking really good ;) hahaha adios for now! I pray for you all!
Love
Elder Rex


No comments:

Post a Comment