Monday, April 20, 2015



Hey I don't have much to say this week but I will send a few pictures to make up for it!
I was sick for about 24 hours this week because I think I ate something bad...not sure what but I think a tomato which is lame. 
It was just another week, we went bowling last monday! I won! woohoo! 

I'm trying to eat healthy so I don't get fat over here... my first comp showed me a video and he got really fat at one point (sorry Elder Bassett) but it's true and I'm not sure I can get fat with my body build, but I don't wanna find out! I basically have just been eating a lot of chicken and turkey with pasta and rice and vegetables. 

I got letters from Uncle Mike, Aunt Tasi and their family so that was nice to get! and a package from Becky and Halle! That was great!! I love getting stuff. 

We get iPads soon! Which means I will be a facebook missionary. Weird!

I hope you all have a great week!!
Love,
Elder Rex

Artsy pictures during bowling
What I eat for breakfast sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment