Monday, September 28, 2015

"I've always wanted to be a cowboy."

Well family, I'm getting transferred... I'm going to Almería! I will be training a missionary and Opening a closed area so that's kinda stressful! But no pasa nada. It will all be okay. I don't know much about my area, it's on the coast but it's a total desert. Apparently they film a lot of cowboy movies there... that's awesome. I've always wanted to be a cowboy. I go to picked up my new companion from the mission home tomorrow. I hate packing. This week has been busy. Tuesday we went to Sevilla to have a zone meeting with president. Thursday we had family home evening and English class. Friday there was a baptism and I got my transfer call from president! And Saturday all day we were in San Fernando because there is a new challenge there, and they had an open house so we were there giving tours and what not. Saturday night we played soccer. Sunday was me trying to say bye to people and now today, I'm in San Fernando again and have to say bye to more people and pack a ton to catch my train tomorrow morning. Next weeks email should be interesting so stay tuned....I love you all. You are all in my prayers.
Love, elder Rex

#fresh




No comments:

Post a Comment