Saturday, November 7, 2015

10/05/15

Well... I'm here in my new area with my new companion! I don't know anything about this area so it's kind of stressful. I'm trying to figure it all out. But its been a rough week. My comp is Elder Sant, he is from Washington. He's a good guy, I feel old compared to these youngsters coming into the mission. It's strange. I honestly don't know what to write, this week has been hard haha conference was good though! Thats always nice to watch! Two sessions down on the mission, strange. I hope all is well back home! I love you guys. I will send some pictures to liven up this email.

Jorge, Marcelo and I. My boys from my old area.
Elder Sant who I'm training! Mi Hijo.

Elders who entered the mission at the same time as me who are training also. Love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment