Thursday, December 18, 2014

First P day



                            President and Sister Lovell--  Madrid MTC president and his wife.
       
 Hola...

Well this is my first pday and im attempting to type really
fast on this spanish keyboard so i apologize for spelling errors. My companion is from  canada, elder assuant. Nice dude. Things are going well this week!
i dont know spanish so thats not too great. i can pray and testify of
certain things but sentences are muy dificil. Um the food here is so
so, nothing special. had some weird kiwi juice this morning, it had a
very weird texture to it. im going tot the mall after this to
hopefully get a Christmas sweater.

Dad, ask Uncle Jay what year he served here and if he served with an elder Lovell. thats my CCMpresident and he served with an elder rex in Spain..so try to figure that out and let me know. I email you guys again tuesday and ill let
you know about skype. BUT i do need you guys to create me a skype
account and email me the  name and password before then or else we
wont skype!

ummm i hope all is well back home. the biggest struggle
out here is the language. not very good at it. hopefully it will come
with time tough. I have attempted to teach around 5 lessons and i dont
understand much...so i just testify, i accidentally testified about the
book of mormon before we even talk about it. haha whoops. i have 5
elders in my room, 2 from canada, 1 from austria, 1 from finland and
then me. i like the austrian and finnish ones a lot. very funny guys,
the finnish one is going to my mission so thats cool. My brain is like a
blender right now so i dont know exactly what to say. We play sports
every day at 5, usually futbol. Umm i bought a pen that blows
bubbles... what skype name will i be skyping to? i think i skype around 530 madrid time on thursday. I'll get you solid details on Tuesday.

I got a letter from the Neilsons and that was lovely:) my first mail! Other
than my christmas package the first day. I didnt bring and pictures of
friends and family so that was stupid of me... soooo friends, you should write me!! Letters make me feel so cool!! I'll write back once i figure out how to mail things here! I've already got some letters to send to some 
people!

Courtney i hope you had a GOOD BIRTHDAY!! ill try to send you
something. i miss you all. mom i hope you are doing well!Michael maybe one day you'll be able to dunk...idk though. miss you guys. i got to go to the temple! Talk to you guys on tuesday!!! love you all! You are all in my prayers.


LOVE Elder Rex 

No comments:

Post a Comment