Monday, May 25, 2015

So I'm being transferred! I will now being serving in El Puerto de Santa Maria! It's over by Cadiz for anyone who knows southern Spain. It's 300 miles west of where I am now. I will be serving with another native Spanish speaking companion, Elder Pomazon. He is Peruvian! So we will see how that goes! I'm excited to see a new part of Spain! I will be able to get american food over there I think! There is a senior couple who lives on a american military base and they can buy american food for me if I want!  As expected, I'm a little nervous but excited! I get there on Wednesday so by next week I will be able to tell you more hopefully. I don't like that I have to re pack up everything but I guess I should get used to it! 

This week was pretty good, we kinda had a baptism! We reactivated this lady and her 8 year old daughter got baptized but it doesn't count as a mission baptism because she's 8 and that goes through the ward or branch! But that doesn't matter, it was a sweet thing to watch, afterwards she bore her testimony and she started to say "when I got in to the baptismal font I felt the spirit..." and she just got super emotional and couldn't finish. She really could feel the spirit it was a touching thing to witness. It's weird saying goodbye to people here in Lorca! I have been here for almost 5 months! I finally was getting used to it.. haha oh well. 

It's been warm this week but not too bad. I climbed a hill into a castle! I feel like I could build a pretty good castle on Strongholder now. Also I'm sending some videos that we took home for you guys to watch! They're pretty funny

I hope all is well back home! Love you guys!

Elder Rex

Tugaa. One of my favorite guys
Osazuwa

No comments:

Post a Comment