Tuesday, August 4, 2015

7/23/15

Well this has been pretty interesting. The last two Sunday's we have
eaten with an American family that live here. So that has been nice!
Last month we had a family home evening in an American family's home!
It was big!! There was a pool...I wanted to get in it so bad. Tuesday
we had a bbq with the American branch priesthood! we played bocce ball
(spell check) it mad me think of the Becketts and the river because
they always play that there! Friday we had a Pioneer Day activity in
another americAns house! I'll try to send some pictures! Yesterday the
Frys gave me a giant bottle of hot sauce so I'm excited for that!
Anyways, I don't have much to say. We are teaching two people as of
now regularly. Wilson who is this HUGE buff guy. Super nice guy! and
Enrique. Enrique came to church yesterday so that was good! He's come
las last few weeks on and off! Hopefully he will be baptized in the
next few weeks!!! anyways, I love all you guys! I really do!

Elder Rex




No comments:

Post a Comment