Friday, April 8, 2016

2/8/16

Well hello family and friends. So I got transferred to Dos Hermanas. I'm here with an Elder Morgan from Utah, he seems to be a good guy. This area doesn't have too much to work with but we will see if we can change that around. There is an Air Force base close to here so there are some English speakers who come to church so that's always cool to see/hear. I've been pretty dang sick since I've been here. Like the sickest I've been on my mission... I pretty much have to lay in bed all day. I did for three days so that sucked for everyone. I made myself some homemade chicken noodle soup which was pretty good if I do say so myself. But yeah so the week has been kinda hard. But that's life sometimes. You just gotta keep swimming. Anyways I really don't have much to say since I've been inside sick. We are close to Sevilla, and there is a Costco there, so we are going there next pday and that's going to be sweet! I'll try to have more to say next week. 
Love you all and you are in my prayers. 
Elder Rex
Saying bye to my old comp

No comments:

Post a Comment